Founder of XCEL HD, Jeremy has spent over 10 years honing his skills in hockey development. Training since 2009, Jeremy has worked with players at all ages and skill levels, from Minor Hockey to NHL.
“As a Skill Development coach, I am able to share my longtime passion with kids and young adults. I help players achieve excellence by instilling confidence in their abilities and encouraging them to take risks to reach their utmost potential.”
Jeremy has worked with and trained a number of professional athletes, teams and programs.
PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITH
- Steven Stamkos (Tampa Bay Lightning)
- Connor McDavid (Edmonton Oilers)
- John Tavares (Toronto Maple Leafs)
- Michael Del Zotto (St. Louis Blues)
- Brent Burns (San Jose Sharks)
- Jeff Skinner (Buffalo Sabres)
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
PROFESSIONAL TEAMS TRAINED
- Oshawa Generals (OHL)
- Kitchener Rangers (OHL)
- Belleville Senators (AHL)